Sunday, April 3, 2011

Foot: Film Festival Experience


I am going to start with my Film Festival Experience.  I went to see (818) with my mom today at 2:30 pm.  We got there really early so we could eat first.  I haven't been to Tower City since I was a kid but it hasn't changed much.  It is still pretty much exactly as I remember it except there are different stores now.  The whole place was decorated for the Film Festival.  There were posters everywhere.  After we ate we walked around a little bit to kill some time.  We picked up our tickets at about 45 minutes before our film was supposed to start.  After we picked up our tickets we stood in the line for our movie and waited to be seated.  About 15 minutes before the film started a Film Festival Volunteer led us into the theater where we found our seats.  In my next post I will talk about the film.

After the film there were a couple people there to answer questions about the film.  One of the people was the producer.  The other one was Beth Broderick, the lead actress in the movie.  She was in Sabrina the Teenage Witch and she is one of my favorite TV actresses, and I got to meet her!!!!


This was the best experience ever.  I think I will go to the Cleveland International Film Festival every year. When my kids are older I want to take them too.  I think this is a great experience for anyone.  It isn't like just going to a regular movie.  Besides the movie being really good, my favorite part of the whole experience was the Q and A session after the movie.  The producer and Beth Broderick answered questions the audience had about the movie.  I will definitely be going next year.

1 comment: