Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Reflection about the semester

I really enjoyed this semester.  I think we had a really great class and I enjoyed our discussions.  We read alot of interesting books and had alot of great discussions.  I liked when Mrs. Pytash read excerpts of books.  I wrote down every title of every book that we talked about that I haven't read yet.  I have a very long list of books that I want to read now.  I liked the surveys we took after every book that we read.  I also liked writing the book reviews.  I think I will have my students write book reviews, it will give them a chance not only to say if they liked the book or not, but why.  I really liked the choice project too.  Sometimes students need a choice of what they can do.  Students are more likely to do something and do it well if they choose to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment